EPG not obeying Channel Group Selection
With build Kodi 17.0-BETA3 Git: 20161002-952cf8c (OSX), and using NextPVR, when I select a channel group from TV > Channels, the EPG view does not obey that group selection and I need to manually set the channel group in the EPG view independently from the Channels view. It used to track the selection between the two views.

This same behavior exists in Libreelec Alpha that is running Kodi 17 Beta on the RPI3 as well.

FYI - I have channel groups sync'd and set from the backend which is running NextPVR 3.83. Kodi 16 works as expected with the same backend on another RPI, so I don't think it is related to the backend and I haven't updated the NextPVR client in Kodi 17, only the version of Kodi and Libreelc on these two. Was last known working properly in the August nightlies (went about 2 months without updating, so don't know exactly when it broke). I would assume similar behavior might be present in other PVR Clients, since I didn't update the client and behavior changed. Only delta is moving to Kodi 17 Beta.

I tried to submit a bug report, but couldn't get logged into Trac, so hoping the message will get to the dev's from here.
Thanks for reporting. I fixed this bug with https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/10749. The fix should be integrated in one of the next nightlies.
WOW...that was fast! I'll pull a nightly next week and give it a try.

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly.
(2016-10-23, 01:48)drl123 Wrote: WOW...that was fast! I'll pull a nightly next week and give it a try.

Thanks for jumping on this so quickly.

You're welcome.

I just merged the fix, this means it will make it into the next nightly build.
Just pulled last night's OSX build and problem is resolved! Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG not obeying Channel Group Selection1