Possible to make a TRULY random playlist?
I like to sleep with the TV on and I would love to make a playlist with all of the shows I deem as "sleep worthy" and then have them play random. A SMART PLAYLIST seems to RANDOM the series, but then play the episodes all in order. If I have SERIES 1, SERIES 2. SERIES 3 in the playlist, it will random the series but then play in order SERIES 2 episode 1,2,3, etc. PSEUDOTV does EXACTLY what I want, but I have never been able to get it to work correctly. It freezes, or when I choose CUSTOM PLAYLIST for a channel, it just decides to choose another playlist. It just never seems to ever work correctly. In short, I only need to make like 4 playlists.... And have them contain a few series or movies that will play RANDOM. Not just a random SERIES, but each episode RANDOM from a RANDOM series. Just like PTV, but will actually work. I don't need all the bells and whistles of PTV. I just need it to play the episodes randomly.
Id say give PseudoTV another shot, it's created for this purpose.
Make a smart playlist with type "Episodes", rather than "TV shows", add a rule with "TV show" "is", then use "Browse" to select each of the series you want included, then random will shuffle the episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible to make a TRULY random playlist?0