Poll: Top feature you want after 1.0 is released -
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Menu support for DVD playback
0%
CD Ripper (convert to mp3 with CDDB support)
0%
True 720p and 1080i support
33.33%
Karaoke Support
0%
PVR funtions using PC and MediaPortal
33.33%
Other
33.33%
Total
3 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

Top feature you want after 1.0 is released
here's another vote for mkv subtitle and audio stream support. quite a popular badwagon we have here. do it for us poor anime/foreign film fans or indeed the majority of the world....who don't speak english.

ttfn
another update on mkv support. elupus has just recently implemented vobsub support in mkv containers and after asking him last night he's looked into it a bit more and sorted srt sub support too! country codes are supported so you'll be able to see what sub language your switching to (not just subtitle 1, subtitle 2 etc). just waiting for anon cvs to catch up and i'll check how well it works Wink now we just need audio switching for mkv and us anime fans are sorted!

cheers elupus.
webbrowser and email-client would be great
rm/rmvb ff/fr
quicktime playback (with audiio)
support jp/chn filename
can select the font size in filelist window
plain and simple, support for viewing animated .gif's as images
keyboard and mouse support please!!!

(i love the work so far!Wink
die hard xbmc and xenium user.

mine is the itunes support, cant wait for that!
daap support for itunes would be great!
well 3 in a row for itunes daap support... who saw that coming? btw this is being worked on actively by forza and he has gotten to the point where the playlist shows up and the id3 tag info comes through.

a@ron
support for avi files so i can watch these on my tv and listen to  mp3s on my xbox...

only joking!!!!

seriously will there be support for usb tv cards so we can record and use pvr type straight from xbox without pcs. i know theres a whole topic and 6 pg tthread on this but is there an official answer?
woo the mkv sub switching works great!  although i got thinking about a feature i would like to see...more a package of features to better support videos that aren't films.

i watch a lot of anime but the thumbs and info aren't so easy to get hold of through imdb and (usually around) 26 identical thumbs in one directory does not look cool...so here's where this feature for people who like anime...or just store a lot of serialised shows.

1/ for the anime fans a scan feature like the imdb scan that hits the likes of animenfo.com or anidb.net would be nice.

2/ for serialised shows in general a way of flagging a directory as a series so that you have one thumb for the entire shows directory and when you select it you then have a menu for individual episodes/play all etc. rather than going into a directory and selecting the indisvidual episode files.

admittedly not going to be high on many peoples lists, but would be cool as the videos section is geared towards films heavily at the moment.

still that is luxury dreamworld feature....mkv audio switching and i'll be happy.....for now ^_^

ttfn
support an alternative filesystem like ntfs so that longer filenames exceeding 42chars can be accessed from a partition.
definitely dvd menu support. obviously dvdx2 does it but i want to stream dvd isos from the pc.
cheers :thumbsup:
1) dvd menu support is the must-have.
because the xbmc has the better dvd player to date for xbox (reading a pal dvd on an ntsc xbox with the microsoft software or dvdx2 results in the movie stuttering).

also i'd like to have real video streams support.

thank you for the greeeeat work!

jotaro
winvnc based terminal server!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top feature you want after 1.0 is released0