Live TV
Does Live TV work with my device? I ask because i enabled TV and configured PVR IPTV Simple Client too and can't see the option for use TV.
And how are we supposed to know which device you have? Telepathy?

Please provide http://kodi.wiki/view/Debug_log
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
I wrote, iPad. So the OS will be iOS...
Why should i give a log? Just asking if i can use that function on my device. Seems not supported yet.
(2016-11-08, 16:33)Be4stElectrjc Wrote: I wrote, iPad. So the OS will be iOS...
Why should i give a log, just ask if can use that function on my device. Seems not supported yet.

Ah, apologies, you only mentioned it in the title. Might be useful to be more detailed in your thread content to help people out.

The log would have been the quickest and most detailed way to identify the hardware, especially useful for the multitude of different Android devices out there.
If your purpose is to identify the hardware i can tell you the exact model of it. iPad Air 2 Model A1567, here some detailed explanation from Kodi(you can take them from wikipedia too):

iOS 9.3.3
CPU: arm64 v8
GPU: Apple A8X GPU
RAM: 2GB

Build 16.1 Git:2016-04-24-c327c53
(2016-11-08, 17:22)Be4stElectrjc Wrote: If your purpose is to identify the hardware i can tell you the exact model of it. iPad Air 2 Model A1567, here some detailed explanation from Kodi(you can take them from wikipedia too):

iOS 9.3.3
CPU: arm64 v8
GPU: Apple A8X GPU

Build 16.1 Git:2016-04-24-c327c53

Like I said, not that useful for iOS, mega useful or Android or x86 hardware identification (as this can be very varied). Sit tight, hopefully somebody can come along and answer your question soon. Smile
Thanks for your help, i appreciate it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV0