LibreELEC - system.d mount cifs share with spaces in name
Can anyone please share a .mount file that works for them with a Windows share that has spaces in its name ? I have made a working one for \\10.0.0.100\TV but can't get \\10.0.0.100\TV 2 to work.

I have tried single/double quotes, escaping the spaces with \ or \040 and can't get it to work. Please someone share their entire file so I can see if I'm doing something stupid.
Workaround: under the sharing folder settings on Windows in advanced you can add another name for the folder to be shared as. Still interested in the solution though.
Remove the space?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Where did you put the quotes? Around the whole lot ( "\\10.0.0100\TV 2" ) or just around the folder with the space ( \\10.0.0.100"\TV 2" ) ?

And for the \040 and \ , what exact settings did you use ( for example //10.0.0.100/TV\0402 or //10.0.0.100/TV\ 2 )?

In most cases what @nickr suggests is best, simply rename the folder to TV_2 or TV2 and use that for all such shares and links to it.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC - system.d mount cifs share with spaces in name0