3D List "Cover Flow" for movies in PM3 skin?
Lightbulb 
Is there a way to get the 3D List pages for movies, not only for music ?

The bottom section could be the movie information and the top be the rotating 3D List...

Thanks
You mean like this? note i only did this as an example when i saw your post so its not finished and i wont finish it unless a few people want it we have quite a few views as it is tbh.

i want it Smile
Yes exactly like this, with the movie information at the bottom in place of the song titles.
that's already really good Wink

(the movie information at the bottom would be awesome). If this is a small modification that can be applied easily, just let us know which file to modify ? Thanks

PS: would that work with PM3 ?
its an entire file and a change to includes ill tidy it up and post on here... dont think it will make trunk as we already have kazillion views as it is!
C-Quel Wrote:its an entire file and a change to includes ill tidy it up and post on here... dont think it will make trunk as we already have kazillion views as it is!

Great Thanks !

That view will be the one I will use across all my movies, specially with the movie information/resume...
Smile
C-Quel Wrote:You mean like this? note i only did this as an example when i saw your post so its not finished and i wont finish it unless a few people want it we have quite a few views as it is tbh.

"I Want IT" plzBig Grin
C-Quel Wrote:its an entire file and a change to includes ill tidy it up and post on here... dont think it will make trunk as we already have kazillion views as it is!

As you've been delving into the code already: How hard would it be to configure which views are available? Either through the GUI or maybe AdvancedSettings.xml?

Like you say - there's a kazillion views already and I only use two. It'd be nice to filter out just the ones I use.

Anyway, thanks for your good work :-)

Lanroth
Very easy... i wont be doing it though Smile
Yes sir!!!!! I want that!!! looks great!

Only wish I could help do it... Sad
Please!!!!!!!!!!11
Smile 
I like to have this view mode as an option as well, ...in the SVN trunk Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
C-Quel Wrote:its an entire file and a change to includes ill tidy it up and post on here...

This got some traction ! Big Grin

I look forward to make this modif as soon as you post it.

Thank you so much !!
http://download.yousendit.com/C41F14C5236582D1

Available for 7 days according to the site... this is unfinished as i simply cannot get myself motivated to finish it but the hard work is done see what you lot can do with it Smile

Personally i cannot see it making svn secondly i dont like it hence the motivation issue Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D List "Cover Flow" for movies in PM3 skin?1