Win10 KODI 17 On Screen Controls
Simple question: where have the on screen controls gone? Maybe i'm missing something but the new interface is not intuitive at all with a mouse. If i have music playing and not in full screen mode there is no obvious way to control the music (start/stop etc). There is a bar at the top that shows what is playing but you cannot interact with it, there needs to be a pop up controller or the option to have it in the top or bottom bar.

Yes i know that there are controls in the side drawer but again you cant open this with a mouse (but you can by pressing 'left'), like i said very intuitive - or ive totally missed the bit where I can switch on that functionality!
The OSD is available at the bottom when you slide the mouse down, just as the left slider menu when the pointer hits the left frame (windowed or not) Hit the tab key, or get the left slider menu and pick full windowed icon after you have made a selection.

This maybe more of a default skin issue, over a windows problem with Kodi. As such there would be a forum for this skin in which you might express your desire for changes to the skin. The older Confluence skin is still available for Kodi 17 along with quite a few others that might suit. But if you appreciate the new skin, you might want to enter the Estuary skin thread and see if you can change some view points.
Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately neither of those functions work, like I said the only way I can get the left slider to open is by hitting the left cursor key. The mouse has no effect at the bottom or the left of the display.
Try the old Confluence skin or Xconfluence (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=238630) and see if you have issues as above. Perhaps it's the 'beta' nature of the skin or your unfamiliarity with the new skin. If this is a real bug, we'll need a full debug posted to a public paste-bin and linked back to this thread. If you find a different skin fully operational and you would like to the make suggestions to the Estuary team, the forum is http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=260

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Win10 KODI 17 On Screen Controls0