Kodi 17 RC Gui Sounds
Sorry to be a bother but how to set up gui sounds in Win 10 NOT to go to settings I'm not very familiar with Kodi on windows
I currently am without GUI sounds using Windows 10 and using the most recent version from the Windows Store.

Sounds work for everything else, even if something updates it'll make a sound. But while navigating around Kodi, I hear absolutely nothing. I've changed every setting on or off in the Audio section to no avail. If someone has some insight to this problem, I'd much appreciate it as well.
Glad to know theres someone else with this problem When you ask about it you get every answer from unmuting to go to settings I'm also using latest version from store maybe something in that Nice to have heard from you fraggot
Go to the add-on download, look & feel, gui sounds; if the skin you are using doesn't have an audio set pick 'bursting bubbles' from team Kodi, install and use, should hear a bubble popping on exit?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Category:GUI_sound_add-ons
Thank you PatK but you don't get it We have the sounds from addons but what to do with them as there's no sounds on skin
been asking this too but all i get is the same answer about skins

even though i already installed multiple different ones.
So frustrating Shogunreaper surely there's someone that knows what we're talking about I know it's not a life or death problem but it is a problem Thank you
So you have selected from System->Settings->Audio->GUI Sounds some Skin Audio-addon and also the Play GUI Sounds -option is not set to Never. And Audio Output Device-setting has at least something (probably DirectSound) selected. If so, sounds like a strange bug.
Yes fair play to you have done this and Nothing Thanks
Debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Just to let you know I connected a MCE remote and hey presto GUI sounds and a great controller
I, too, have no GUI sounds when using an XBox 360 controller in Windows 7 and Kodi 17.01 Krypton (I had sounds before updating, when using Jarvis). BUT, if I use my keyboard to navigate, I DO hear GUI sounds. So I think this is a bug when using certain controllers. Can anyone confirm and replicate this bug? Any fixes?
Any updates on this bug? I see the bug ticket opened (http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/17248), but I have no idea to tell if anyone is working on a fix, or if it's on the radar. Really wanting my GUI sounds back after updating to Krypton.
This bug is STILL present in 17.1
I have the same exact problem. No UI sounds when using the 360 controller. But i do hear them when i use the keyboard.

Kodi 17 and 360 controllers don't mix. There are more problems that are related to the 360 controller after upgrading to version 17. Oh well, seems i'm stuck with version 16.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17 RC Gui Sounds0