Win How do I disable Controller rumble and edl Notifications.
Can someone please tell me where to the setting is to disable the rumble function on the controller? That is extremely annoying. Every time I turn the controller on it vibrates. Any time a plugin or add-on or anything updates it vibrates. It'd be cool if it wasn't so annoying. Even cooler if I could choose the conditions in which the controller rumbled like a new episode of my favorite show is ready to watch or something like that. Until something like that comes along I have to ditch that function.

Another function I would like to disable are the notifications that pop up when watching a show that I've created edl files for. I don't need a notification to pop up saying "commercial". How do I disable that?

Thank you for your help.
Controller? What controller. If it is some gaming thing, there was a recent thread so search away.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
No. It's not a gaming thing. It happens when using an Xbox or similar controller as the remote for Kodi which I have done for the last 5+ years. However, Krypton now makes the controller rumble whenever the controller is on and Kodi generates a notification. So every time an add-on updates, library updates, etc the controller rumbles. It's annoying as hell and the fact there is no way to turn it off is a baffling mystery.
yeah i made a thread about this months ago

but apparently nobody wants to fix this.

how someone thought this was a good idea to add is beyond me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I disable Controller rumble and edl Notifications.0