Newbie, any help much appreciated.
Can anyone help me with a problem please? I downloaded Kodi 16.1-Jarvis on my PC, Windows 10 system, installed it and then installed a build which all seemed to be successful until I tried to play anything. Everything else worked fine except there was no pictures, just flashing coloured screens and the sound. I've tried different builds and even different versions of Kodi but it does the same thing everytime. Please help if you can, thanks in anticipation. I've tried looking at the 'FAQ' but nothing there at least nothing that makes any sense to me.
Quote: then installed a build
It was all fine and good until you said this... We don't condone nor approve of 'builds' which conjure up these boxes https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/ and in all probability violates our Official:Forum rules (wiki), then you've attempted 'other' builds, and basically compromised the code with overlays that have brought you to our pages and this web site. It's no wonder that all the wiki's and FAQ reading material here doesn't make sense to you, the code is no longer original. Have a look here if someone has suggested Kodi is for free TV http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=293113

Suggestion: delete what you have installed, note my signature for a fresh start, download Kodi from the link top left of this page and follow the new user wiki's.
(2017-01-14, 18:04)Jaiijay Wrote: Can anyone help me with a problem please? I downloaded Kodi 16.1-Jarvis on my PC, Windows 10 system, installed it and then installed a build which all seemed to be successful until I tried to play anything. Everything else worked fine except there was no pictures, just flashing coloured screens and the sound. I've tried different builds and even different versions of Kodi but it does the same thing everytime. Please help if you can, thanks in anticipation. I've tried looking at the 'FAQ' but nothing there at least nothing that makes any sense to me.

Don't do "builds" kids, just say no. That's all the help we can give. Remove everything and stick to the official Kodi release and use it as it was intended.

You need to do a little more reading. Take a look at the forum rules and you'll see we don't support those tools and the piracy add-ons they provide access to.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newbie, any help much appreciated.0