Req Disable EPG Search for Group of channels
Hello, i have simple iptv pvr configured, i receive lots of channel, (2900+).
I have all configured for the service is 100% cool ( EPG/Group channel/ ...) But every time i start Kodi, the PVR scan channel found 150 EPG channel, and after kodi search for 2700+ channels where no EPG is up ...
I know in setting channel page it's possible to disable EPG search for every channel but one by one ...

why we can't disable EPG search for a Group of channel directly ?

Thanks .

Teuchone

Sorry for my bad english ...
(2017-02-02, 11:40)teuchone Wrote: Hello, i have simple iptv pvr configured, i receive lots of channel, (2900+).

Where are you legally getting so many channels from?

Please note our forum rules (wiki) concerning piracy - if you are using internet-sourced lists of illegal streams then we do not offer any support here for your set-up.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I highly doubt anyone needs 2900 channels. Just get rid of what you'll never watch and enjoy the speed improvement
This is an iptv pack with channels in many languages, and Legal VOD include in .

Every VOD content take one channel ... This is why there is 2900+ channels to scan .

In future version, if i can hide groups channel content the VOD, for EPG scan , this is a good things ...
what exactly do you mean with "disable EPG search" for a channel? Do you mean the "enable EPG" toggle you can enable/disable in the channel manager of Kodi (Settings -> PVR -> General -> Channel manager)? Or what exactly? If it's something that you can do in the IPTV add-ons settings, you have to ask the author of that add-on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Disable EPG Search for Group of channels0