Android MXQ TV Box
Huh Greeting from Durban we recently discovered Kodi and the Android TV Box I bought one for each of my TV's and my friends were so impressed that they asked me to get for them also. I just bought another 5, slightly different (MXQ not MXQ-4K) and they do not work. It is exactly the same as the other ones, probably better and easier to use, but whenever I try and watch something it says "No Stream Available" yet the 4K one next to it works perfectly.

Any suggestions?
Kodi does not provide content. See free content (wiki). Also read the links in my signature as well as this post https://kodi.tv/the-piracy-box-sellers-a...ling-kodi/
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I apologise if I have breached any ethical codes here, I see it as an android processor that provides a TV signal, and did not see it as purely a Kodi TV, it came pre-loaded as an app that had to be activated to get Kodi operating.
You do realize the android processor (the box) is mutually exclusive from the software (KODI) and the add-ons (your TV signal). This forum is to discuss the box, KODI and legit add-ons. Add-ons that are 'pre-loaded' tend to be illegal for the simple fact it allows you to watch programming that you would otherwise pay for.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MXQ TV Box0