How to get the Raspberry Pi2 working?
Hi Friends

This is my first post in forum. I have bought a Raspberry Pi2(with case and charger and the miscro SD card).

My intention is to play Blu Ray(bdmv>m2ts) files or Blu Remuxes with chapter option and subtitles.(24fps/DTS-Master etc)

Can anyone help me how should I start setting My Raspebrry Pi2 up. Its has nothing installed right now.

Also do I need to buy a heat sink for this?

Cheers
Use libreelec and follow their instructions.

No need for heatsink.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-02, 06:52)nickr Wrote: Use libreelec and follow their instructions.

No need for heatsink.

Is there any instruction you can point me too. Would be really great :-)
Http://libreelec.tv

Sent from my Nexus 6P
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-02, 07:01)nickr Wrote: Http://libreelec.tv

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)

I have flashed the SD card with libre elec. Now connect it to TV with HDMI cable?
Yes of course.
(2017-04-03, 02:57)nickr Wrote: Yes of course.

Right now not at hom. But if I ask does this complete all the settings for playing the Blu-Ray remux I have?
I suggest you look at the wiki and in particular the first time users page, as well as the pages for setting up your library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get the Raspberry Pi2 working?0