v17 Krypton
Ive try to install Krypton 5 times and it just won't install on my MXq pro box. I have tried installing over Jarvis,didn't work, deleted Jarvis still didn't work even did a factory restore still won't install, any advice would be much appreciated on this. Thanks in advance
What android are you running

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
It is 5.1.1
I had the same prob with my mxq pro box.. I sent mine back the next day I got it.. went with nexbox a1. Sorry not really anyhelp to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A
Well I got it to install finally,but now my remote won't work with it properly and I have to use my mouse to open or use anything except to go to the home page or shut it off.Now I see that using the up down side to side buttons move the mouse pointer around but that seems weird,again any input would be appreciated.
You have switched arrow buttons to mouse on your remote. Remote has nothing to do ith Kodi. If it worked with Jarvis it must ork with Krypton.

Notice the mouse button on the lower right hand side (from arrow buttons) :

God I can't believe I missed that,must have hit it without noticing,must have missed my nap. thanks
Happens to me sometimes too and takes me like 30 seconds to remember Smile Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Krypton0