v17 Firestick
Hello

If someone can perhaps offer some guidance as I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong. I have a fire stick with Kodi 16 which I primarily use for YouTube and Soundcloud. I have recently noticed this is quite sluggish when loading YouTube so was about to uninstall and load back up again. But I saw that I could upgrade to 17. How do I do this as the usual method of going to the download screen and selecting the ARM for Android is not there. In fact I think since the Kodi webpage layout changed. I've spoken to several people about ways to upgrade but I'm looking for something quite straight forward to follow

I apologies in advance if this is very simple trick that I have missed, but even adding the /download to the path via ES Explorer does not work.

I appreciate any guidance you would give. I wanted to expand to using the picture tab so thought it would be wise to upgrade now before potentially losing any photos

Thank you for you help
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=311184
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thank you for this. I will attempt to fix it this evening.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Firestick0