HELP! Accidentally Cleared my Watchlist?!
Hi all

I am syn'ing Kodi to a MySQL DB

I have recently moved all my films and TV files to a different drive, and had to recreate the shares.

I accidentally deleted the source path in Kodi, rather than amending it. After re-adding the correct path, my watchlist seems to have been cleared! :O

Is there a way to undo this?

Is my watchlist effectively backed up in the older DB versions (i.e. the table before i upgraded to 17.1)?

Is there a watch to import my watchlist from Trakt, as I had (previous to the 17.1 upgrade) been sync'ing to Trakt.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
It will be in your previous database, up to the point when you updated to 17.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-16, 13:08)nickr Wrote: It will be in your previous database, up to the point when you updated to 17.

Brilliant, I was hoping that would be the case, could you advise how I can copy it over the version 17 list?
You'll have to delete the version 17 database, then start kodi 17, it will update the 16 db to 17.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-17, 00:50)nickr Wrote: You'll have to delete the version 17 database, then start kodi 17, it will update the 16 db to 17.

Can you please advise how to do that?
Exit Kodi

Go to C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database

Look for a file called MyVideos107.db

Rename that file to something like MyVideos107temp.db (we are not going to delete until the rest of the process works)

Restart Kodi. All going well, it should transfer the data from your old MyVideos99.db file to a new MyVideos107.db file and you will have your watched status back.

Just be aware that if you made changes to your videos since upgrading to v17, they will be lost. So if you added new movies or TV Shows you will need to re-add them into the library.
(2017-04-17, 12:04)blossom24 Wrote: Exit Kodi

Go to C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\Database

Look for a file called MyVideos107.db

Rename that file to something like MyVideos107temp.db (we are not going to delete until the rest of the process works)

Restart Kodi. All going well, it should transfer the data from your old MyVideos99.db file to a new MyVideos107.db file and you will have your watched status back.

I have followed these steps and nothing has changed, there is no new MyVideos.db file created in the appdata folder. In Kodi the Watched still = 1.

On first run of Kodi it says Preparing... at the top right for about 10 seconds and then it moves on to scanning for new content.

Any ideas why this has not worked?
Please don't bump your posts until at least 24 hours have gone by. You have no right to a response, and the volunteers who do support you have jobs and families, need to sleep, eat and live lives outside kodi.

Now bossom24 seems ot have missed the fact you are using MySql.

You need to command line log into MySQL and run
Code:
drop database MyVideos107
instead of deleting the sqlite database on your local machine.
Yes I did miss that. Apologies. Luckily you only renamed and not deleted the file.
The file is not used at all.
(2017-04-18, 22:15)nickr Wrote: Please don't bump your posts until at least 24 hours have gone by. You have no right to a response, and the volunteers who do support you have jobs and families, need to sleep, eat and live lives outside kodi.

Fair enough, my apologies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HELP! Accidentally Cleared my Watchlist?!0