Bug Fullscreen still has title bar
Kodi 17, bog standard estuary skin, pretty much all settings default.

Starts fine in fullscreen mode. Hitting '\' goes to window mode with a title bar, and then again back to fullscreen fine. However, when in window mode if I click the title bar's maximise button, it goes fullscreen but keeps its title bar.

I think the behaviour of the windows maximise button should match the behaviour of '\' exactly. I'm developing a skin that will have a maximise button when fullscreen, hence the request...
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
I don't think that's a bug. That's how it's supposed to work. If you want windowed fullscreen without the bar, then you can select that is settings.
That's true - but having selected that, it should return to that when the fullscreen button is pressed. It does when using '\', or when I put a button on the screen that performs the ToggleFullscreen action, just not when Windows' own maximise button is pressed.
HDHomerun Quatro, RaspPi/TVHeadend, NUC/Win10/Kodi, Mousetuary skin, Mouse on couch!
(2017-05-08, 06:02)aegidius Wrote: That's true - but having selected that, it should return to that when the fullscreen button is pressed. It does when using '\', or when I put a button on the screen that performs the ToggleFullscreen action, just not when Windows' own maximise button is pressed.

Probably because this button has never been made to do what you want

Like you said: it's a "maximise" button and not a "toggle to windowed no border fullscreen" button

And you also need to make a difference between app commands and OS commands:

- using "\" : app commands so is able to access to your "no border fullscreen" setting

- using "maximise button" : OS command and probably does not even know if the app is made or not to be capable to run in "no border fullscreen"
Moanbag is in da place!
Yes the app probably needs to hook the WM_SIZE or WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED message and set its window style to not have the title bar when it's maximised. It's easy to do at this level but I imagine the code just hasn't been written to do it. Haven't got round to looking at it, been too busy with skins.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen still has title bar0