Cannot see network storage
Hello,

I am new to kodi but really liking it so far. I've been pretty successful in finding what info I need with google and searching, but this issue I'm having now has me at me wits ends... So, when setting up kodi before, I was able to go to system | add-ons | install from zip file | windows network (smb) and from there I could see my laptop as well as my external hard drive that I have connected to my netgear nighthawk router that was marked as readyshare. From that point I could drill into my external drive and access everything on it to import into kodi such as pictures and what-not. The problem is, that now when I do this, I don't get anything when I go to windows network (smb). It's just blank. No laptop, no readyshare or anything. I've been troubleshooting this for two days not and searching anything I can think of to search and nothing is working. I'm really hoping someone here and help me out as I just don't know what to do next. Please let me know if you need anymore info from me on this issue to help get it resolved.

Thanks and sorry for the long post...
Scott
look at the IP of your Kodi. Is it the same Network then your others?
same thing happens to me you need to do add network drive and just put the server name or ip in then it will be on the list. i dunno awhile ago the list just went blank if you look in smb shares on kodi. it used to work then one day it stopped. not sure if it was kodi or windows update but its all blank for me but i can still add them manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Cannot see network storage0