Win Kodi 17.4 udp & tcp ports opening of windows 10
Hi everyone, I urgently need udp and tcp ports. Because my connection is under nat. Congratulations on this wonderful program.
I don't understand your question
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-28, 00:32)Karellen Wrote: I don't understand your question

My connection has a firewall that can not be disabled. So I have to open the ports of my router.
Port 8080 is for the web client, which other ports would you need?
(2017-07-28, 09:24)Klojum Wrote: Port 8080 is for the web client, which other ports would you need?

Thanks

Port 8080 have to open it in tcp or udp? Or for both?

I need all the ports that use Kodi. Because as I wrote, I have a firewall that can not be disabled. Both in tcp and udp.
Just confirm it is 8080.

Check Settings>Service Settings>Control
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Are you asking about ports incoming to Kodi or outgoing?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-07-28, 09:37)nickr Wrote: Are you asking about ports incoming to Kodi or outgoing?

Incoming and outgoing
Incoming, 9090 and whatever port you have open for the web service, both tcp.

Outgoing, whatever services you want to access. We can't know where in your media is coming from, so don't know what ports you need.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Am I the only one who looked at this thread and though a new version of Kodi had been released Smile
(2017-07-28, 09:36)Karellen Wrote: Just confirm it is 8080.

Check Settings>Service Settings>Control

Thanks
(2017-07-28, 16:51)jools5000 Wrote: Am I the only one who looked at this thread and though a new version of Kodi had been released Smile

Just check this section from time to time.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/windows/win32/Krypton/
(2017-07-28, 10:40)nickr Wrote: Incoming, 9090 and whatever port you have open for the web service, both tcp.

Outgoing, whatever services you want to access. We can't know where in your media is coming from, so don't know what ports you need.

I need all the possible ports that use Kodi. Because some addons open to me empty or no content. If you enable a vpn these addons work 100%. I also put dns google, but the situation has not changed.
Which add-ons would these be?

Note that we do not support VPNs for the purposes of accessing illegal material or for by-passing geolocking.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-07-28, 17:13)DarrenHill Wrote: Which add-ons would these be?

Note that we do not support VPNs for the purposes of accessing illegal material or for by-passing geolocking.

The addon in question does not violate any law. They only have restrictions regarding the country where I live. Since my isp has restrictions on my network, I have to open certain ports for simply accessing websites. Can you contact me privately? thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.4 udp & tcp ports opening of windows 100