Solved Shows not being set as watched
When something has been watched on kodi 17.4 the program is not marked as watched. If you try to mark a season as watched it only takes a second but then the season is not marked as watched. When you try to mark a show as watched you get the working icon forever and it goes into a loop. Is there some way I can overcome this or must I get one of the nightly releases? Thanks
Hi,

marking TV-Shows as watched works fine for me, on 17.4 final.

Can you describe a bit more of your setup (local DB or mysql, etc.) and provide a debug log while finshing an episode or marking it as watched.
No problems here. I can select an Episode, Season or the entire TV Show, and I can mark them as Watched and Unwatched.

Are you using the Context Menu and selecting Watched/Unwatched from there?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry. Seems the problem was in the add on
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shows not being set as watched0