Kodi 17.5?
I noticed that the download page takes you to 17.4 still, but if you go to the older releases link there's a windows and android download for Kodi 17.5.

I don't see anything on the Kodi news so I thought I'd ask here...is there a live Kodi 17.5 and if so whats the diff vs 17.4?
patience.
There is no official release of v17.5 yet. The official release is still v17.4

The nightlies are v17.5 and can be downloaded by clicking the "nightlies" button.

The difference between v17.4 and v17.5 are bug fixes only. No new functionality has been added.

--- Edit ---
I have just been advised that v17.5 has moved to the Release stage and can be downloaded via the Release: Installer button. An announcement is forthcoming.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
bug fixes are good too...thanks, i look forward to the announcement and changelog.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.5?0