Different paths same movie.
Is it possible for kodi to use 2 different paths for the same movie?

Like if it doesn't find the movie at x:\movie it will look in y:\movie?

i looked into

http://kodi.wiki/view/path_substitution

but i couldn't get that to work.
When you scrape the file, the correct path is saved in the database, why would that change?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-11-04, 23:18)nickr Wrote: When you scrape the file, the correct path is saved in the database, why would that change?

so it's not possible to have kodi look in a different place?
Yes, add another source. You can have as many sources as you like.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-11-05, 21:50)nickr Wrote: Yes, add another source. You can have as many sources as you like.

i know that, but if you scrape the files in more than one place then it creates duplicates.
Why do you have the movie in two different places ? I am really struggling to see your use case.
(2017-11-09, 21:10)nickr Wrote: Why do you have the movie in two different places ? I am really struggling to see your use case.

because i don't have enough space to keep all my stuff on the drives inside my computer, i have some external drives that i have the majority of my media on.

but i don't like to keep them on all the time.
Well set up your computer up so that your drives always get the same drive letter.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Different paths same movie.0