v17 Channel 4
Is there any repo available that allows for streaming Channel 4 in Kodi.
Have got BBC, ITV,  just need channel 4
(2017-12-01, 16:08)bicky Wrote: Is there any repo available that allows for streaming Channel 4 in Kodi.
 You can use TVPlayer https://github.com/BludhavenGrayson/repo...player.com

It's geo-locked to the UK only, though.
(2017-12-01, 16:53)TheGame1986 Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 16:08)bicky Wrote: Is there any repo available that allows for streaming Channel 4 in Kodi.
 You can use TVPlayer https://github.com/BludhavenGrayson/repo...player.com

It's geo-locked to the UK only, though. 
got it thank's - works just fine with Smart DNS.
There's also the TVCatchup addon which isn't geolocked.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2017-12-01, 19:15)DarrenHill Wrote: There's also the TVCatchup addon which isn't geolocked.
 Hi thanks for this - I can get TV Catchup to work using the Bludhaven Grayson repo, but no success with the Beardy Pig repo
Beardypig version works in KODI 18 but neither TVCatshup or TVPlayer work in 18 using Bludhaven version for me.

Bludhaven version works for me in  KODI 17 though.
I've got the beardypig version working in Krypton under android.

So looks like it may be a bit of pot luck involved for now...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
do these addons allow catch up services?
The Freeview one used to have a few (same as the uktvplay add-on also in the Bludhaven Grayson repo).

But generally no, and certainly not channel 4. All4 uses DRM and isn't add-on accessible.

Kodi Blog Posts
I think MetalChris has a Blaze catch-up add-on. Bludhaven also has The Box Network channels (The Box, Kerrang, Kiss, etc) in his repo.

All4 and My5 use DRM which makes them no-go's.
I think he has a Quest addon too, or at least someone did.

Kodi Blog Posts
Kodi does support DRM since v17. The plugin just needs to be updated to be able to handle that
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel 40