Icon's look funny
I'm very sorry if this is a newb question, but when I run XBMC for Windows with the last few releases all of my icons and background images for the Mayhem III skin are pixilated. When I use an old version of the exe it looks fine. I have an nVidia card, but I'm trying to determine if I'm missing a file or if it's my video card. Once again, sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks!
Screenshots would be nice - press print-screen in XBMC. If you've never done it before, it should ask where you'd like to save them at, and if you have, it will save them wherever you told it to last time.
Yeah, screenshots would have been niceBig Grin Here's a link to a couple and thanks again.

http://www.photoshop.com/user/xbmc/?gall...ngid=BTAGC
This actually happened to me after I installed the latest beta drivers for my video card. Reverting fixes the issue, will keep testing with newer drivers.
Easy fix even with new drivers. Adjust your quality control settings in the nv control panel. I was getting those messed up icons on High performance, switched to just performance and it was fixed.
It was my crappy old video card. I worked it out. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Icon's look funny0