Bug Logitech K400 Plus and nVidia Shield TV
I have a nVidia Shield TV that I use for my movies/tv shows.  I am not overly crazy with the remote that came with the Shield so I bought a Logitech K400 Plus to use as my remote device.  This worked well for a long time but a while back but that was before my Shield, I was using a laptop back then.  Now with the Shield, I found that my logitech keyboard will not point at the correct location.  If I try to point to the side menu (using Transparency), I find if I put my pointer on a menu tab, it will actually highlight 4 items higher.  As I move my arrow down, the highlight follows but still 4 tabs up.  Going sideways is not working at all maybe because I can't put my arrow low enough to highlight what would be 4 spaces above.  I have also tried this on Confluence and Estuary with the same results.

I tried this same keyboard on my laptop and it works well.  I also reverted back to Krypton 17.3, the keyboard works on the laptop but acts the same as it did on 17.6.  I am not sure if this is a nVidia specific problem or a Android specific problem but it is not a Kodi issue across the board.

If anyone has any advice/input on how to fix this?

Thanks
Hi,
I have the same problem with Logitech K400 plus and Nvidia Shield. The K400 works fine in a Mini PC, but in Nvidia Shield the pointer highlight items 4 times higher (if vertical menu) or left (if horizontal menu) in Kodi 17.6. It also works fine on the Nvidia Shield interface.

Does anyone have any solution for this bug?

Thanks, Jesus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logitech K400 Plus and nVidia Shield TV0