3D naming for original Kodi skin possible?
I'm wondering if there's a way to change movie cover art/naming conventions in the default Kodi skin to indicate that you have 3D movies in your library? (Often times I'll have both a 3D and a 2D copy so it would be nice to be able to tell the difference without actually having to play the movie.)

I've changed the cover art in other skins before to indicate 2D/3D, but I no longer use those skins and as far as I can remember Confluence couldn't take advantage of these naming conventions.

Is it possible to do this now?
I assume you have both movies displayed in the Library.

Simply highlight the movie, call up the Context Menu then Manage, then Edit Title. Change the title from Best Movie to Best Movie 3D

If you want to change the artwork, click Artwork (wiki) to read how to do that.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Confluence already does this -

Yah, my bad, the default Kodi skin is called "Estuary"
I assumed it was Confluence since that was what I had been using around 2012 running XBMC. Just figured it was an updated 'look'
Estuary doesn't have 3D tags per what you've shown in the screen capture.
Confluence is still available to install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D naming for original Kodi skin possible?0