Play Using on first click
It's a minor thing but I couldn't figure out.

Hi all, I was adding external player for video with playercorefactory.xml and changed my (default) skin setting on click to: "choose".
I would like to achieve insted on my tablet that when I click a movie it offers me my external player (VLC) and Kodi to choose from with which I wanna play (so on first click the action should be as if I clicked Play using... submenu)
(For those who will ask why VLC because it works much better (even if not officially supported) with chromecast - so when casting I am using VLC, when not I am using KODI buit-in).

I would like to have an onclick action: Play using... - after I defined my external player in corefactory.xml, instead of "choose" which brings up play/information/more menu.
I saw the docu: http://kodi.wiki/view/List_of_built-in_f...rt_methods
There's a PlayWith() but I am not sure if it would work without argument causing to offer the list of players.
And I don't know how (if at all) I can edit skin settings. I am using the built-in skin(s) (Estaury (hope I'm writing it OK) and/or the touch version) but I could live with a custom skin as well if the built-ins cannot be edited.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Play Using on first click0