Failure to wakeup before recording
My Windows 10 computer is failing to wakeup before a recording is scheduled to start. 
I have enabled and set the "Wakeup before recording" option for 10 minutes before the record in Settings -->PVR & Live TV Settings -->Power Saving. 
My computer has failed to wake each time. I have tried setting a Backend idle time that is both higher and lower then the wakeup before recording time setting. 
I have tried changing the setting in my bios for waking up the computer. There are options for the OS to control it and for the BIOS to control it. I have ensured that the option to wake by alarm is checked. Neither of these options resulted in my computer waking to record a program scheduled to record. 
My computer is in S3 sleep when it fails to wakeup with this option in Kodi. It will wakeup from S3 sleep with my harmony remote control that mimics the media center remote control. 
I have tried searching the forums, but could not find a solution

Television programs will record if the computer is not asleep when it is time to record. They will start recording late if I manually wake the computer during the scheduled recording time. 
I am using an HDHomerun connect to tune OTA channels. I am using the HDHomerun DVR PVR client by Michael Brehm version 1.2.8. I am subscribed to the HDHomerun DVR service. 

This is the only machine in my home running Kodi and HDHomerun applications. 

System information:
Kodi version 17.6
Windows 10 version 1709 with the March 218 cumulative update installed
AMD Ryzen 2400G 64 bit. 
16 GB ram

I had a program scheduled to record at 23:30. The computer did not wake as it was supposed to. It started to record after I manually woke up the computer. 
Her is a link to my debug log: https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/W3dvKj4Vjw/

Thank you in advance for any help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Failure to wakeup before recording0