Pi 3 and LibreElec restart
I tried the command, and I got throttled=0x0 as a result, so I'm guessing my PSU is doing it's job? I never got any lightning bolt icons, so I'm assuming that my PSU is sufficient.
Tried some overclocking and underclocking, but no luck.
Tried lowering the over_voltage to -6, still crashes. I tried other values, and it's currently at -2, I think.

I lowered the arm and core (i think) frequency by 100MHz, same issue.
Tried raising the core and arm frequency by 100MHz, changed over_voltage to 4. Still the same problem.

Is there a way to perform a stress test on LibreElec over SSH and check whether my Pi will crash?
Have you tested if the crashes also happen without the spotify addon installed? Revert all config.txt customizations, do a hard reset and only install the youtube addon.

Also upload full system logs, using the upload log option in LibreELEC settings, after Kodi has crashed.

so long,

Hias
As for YouTube, it occurs somewhat rarely, only when trying to play a video. It occurs maybe once in every 20 videos or more.
I'll do a hard reset later today and check if the issue appears with YouTube videos.
Hey, I kinda (well, not really) solved the problem. I switched from Libreelec to OSMC and crashes almost entirely stopped!
Spotify works great, as well as YouTube, however, crashes do occur, once every few hours. My Pi will freeze and reset itself, and there might be an occasional stutter when playing music from Spotify, but I can live with that.

I have no idea why everything works better with OSMC, but I'm content with the current state.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pi 3 and LibreElec restart0