v17 How to activate CEC HDMI at starting the TV ?
Hi,

I installed LibreELEC on mr RPi and when I start my TV, the remote control does not work.
 I need to change HDMI source, then go back to the RPi for the CEC to activate.

An solution ?
LibreELEC has CEC already enabled by default, and linked by default to the TV's #1 HDMI port.
It should automatically select the correct port, but not all TV's are that cooperative.

You can change that port number in the Kodi GUI, via Settings / System / Input / <Your CEC device>.
Scroll down and there should be an entry "HDMI Port value/number" (something like that), with a default value of '0'.
Change that to '2' or whatever port number your RPi is currently connected to on your TV.
Save the CEC settings, and reboot the RPi.
Hi,

I tried to change several ports, but it does not work. I only put an SD card with OSMC from another RPI, and the CEC turns on when I turn on the TV.

So the problem comes from LibreELEC, either in the config.txt or elsewhere Huh
Okay... A stupid question: why not simply use OSMC, since that is working for you? Smile

BTW, I had the same problem with a RPi-3B+ and 3 other HDMI/CEC devices connected to my TV. Changing the port number on the RPi worked for me. But perhaps your TV disagrees with LibreELEC somehow.
Because I have a RPi 1 and LibreELEC is a little more fluid.
 We can not fix that ?
Up !
Did you try this?
(2018-04-27, 14:08)ActionA Wrote: Did you try this?
 already done

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to activate CEC HDMI at starting the TV ?0