• 4(current)
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin
Can you please make this work again, they changed http://tvshack.net Confused
Rainbow 
I believe Voinage currently has no internet connection so it would be hard for him to help...If all they've changed is the site address the changes will probably be quite relatively uncomplicated. If the alogorythm has changed however it'll need someone who really knows what they're doing.

Anyway you'll have to hope someone in the rest of the community has the coding ability to fix this for you in the interim. Wink
Well it does not work at all for me
Hi ok im new but not dumb. i have a few plugins that work fantastic. but this tv shack one just will not work for me. i get the catagories up ok but when i clik on one it trys to stream then i get nothing, no menus at all. any ideas thanks
It won`t work for anyone.

They have change the site layout, i need to update it.

I`ll do it soon.
Ok i look forward to it thank you
Okay,

A complete re-work.

New features:-

Download flv.
IMDB - 80% i`m still not happy.

The beta Imdb version is available though.

Downloading. & movie information
----------------------------------

Select your movie, tv, doc etc and while you are still on a folder press 'white'
or title button.

Select Movie information ---> ok.

Should display year,genre,thumb & plot

Select plugin settings---> Download Flv ---> Ok

Now head towards the video link, a dialog will appear asking you to choose directory or make folder etc ----> ok.

Done.

The file will appear as (Name of video).flv in your chosen folder.

Enjoy

VinNod
Works great thanks!
Download and unrar.

Ftp to xbmc\plugins\video

Enter video via menu -----> tv shack

Select option the use normally.

No the install thing hasn`t been updated.

Download it from my sig.

It`s tested and working.

Here
Awesome - glad to have this back!! TY Voinage!
Thank you man, this works perfectly. Not to sound ungrateful or anything but could you possibly allow for skipping forward in the plugin? Like on ninja video we could skip forward and have it start buffering at the specific time we chose, so if you were stopped in the middle of something you could come back and quickly resume from the point you were at. Still an excellent plugin though. Thank you
Sorry Brother, would need to determine a few things and then run the flv through veoh proxy.

I could do it, but it`s so much messing.

Ninja used to, and veoh still uses segmented files with all the relevant file info scrapable and useable. Seekable,stridable hmmm.

Maybe when i haven`t got the flu, i`m a bit narky at the moment.
Is this still working?

It seems to freeze up my xbox and i have restart (hard). If I am lucky to get past the first menu I can never load the video. There is a pop up box that shows some dialog about whats going on but it closes much to quick to find out.

So can someone tell me if this is working?

THx.
I was wondering the status of this plugin as well. I have it mostly working on my Xbox but after about 45 minutes of watching content, I get cut off from the server. Nothing will play for about an hour.
Yes, this is fine - as i have stated previously, the plugin only links to the media, then Xbmc streams the content from web video providers, if that happens to be Megavideo they have cut offs. As do a few of the others..

Tv shack uses a lot of Megavideo - i don`t know why !

They need to change provider.

Cheers Chaps
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV-Shack (TVshack.net) Video Plugin6