Addons have disappeared
Hi,
First of all let me say thank you Kodi.  I searched the forum and hope not duplicating.
After a overnight shutdown of tv, raspberry pi, and router, via surge protector (I do this now 'cause I have awoke and found the tv that was turned off by the remote the night before is mysteriously back on).  Rasp pi is always shut down first.  Anywho, I turn on my box this morning and find all addons have disappeared, video, music, program, etc.  However when I go to file manager all of the repositories are still there and I try re-installing from zip, but nothing downloads.  Was able to play a show saved to Favorites so wi-fi is working.   I have whole house wi-fi and PIA for VPN. 

LFTYR,
It would be a first to hear that a power surge has managed to delete/disable only the installed addons.
Perhaps if you provide us with a debug log (wiki) we can have a more in-depth view of what is going on in your RPi device.
Thanks for reply Klojum.
I have no idea how to do that so, got frustrated, wiped, and started over.  Addons installed ok but seem to be having trouble w/VPN, maybe upgrade or internet connection issue.  Lots don't know yet but since addons aren't the problem I will slowly work through. 

Appreciate kindly,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addons have disappeared0