FDJ.HD [ Home of Alive.HD, Beats.HD and Documented.HD ]
Video 
FDJ.HD

KODI 19.0 [Matrix Lite Edition]

KODI 18.9 [Leia Open Edition]

Repository:
https://github.com/frenchdj/repository.frenchdj

Description:
FDJ.HD is an AIO with Concerts, Djs, Docs and more ...
Home of Alive.HD, Beats.HD and Documented.HD.
Channels and Playlists organized by categories.

Video Source:  Youtube Website.

Loved the alive hd Addon for sometime. Seen this Addon in your repo but never got round to looking at it.

Had a sneak peak at the docs Addon too but want much content in hn I last looked.

Surprised you have posted in here, won't they flag it up for Its content?

Anyway, I'll try this add later, Def interested in the gaming video section of it
(2018-11-10, 22:22)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Loved the alive hd Addon for sometime. Seen this Addon in your repo but never got round to looking at it.

Had a sneak peak at the docs Addon too but want much content in hn I last looked.

Surprised you have posted in here, won't they flag it up for Its content?

Anyway, I'll try this add later, Def interested in the gaming video section of it
Hello .

"Had a sneak peak at the docs Addon too but want much content in hn I last looked."
Can you please explain better this part, i didnt understand nothing .

"Surprised you have posted in here, won't they flag it up for Its content?"
What content? Can you explain this too?

Thanks for the support. You can try all the categories. You may love some of them.
Alive.HD now is bigger and better.
Docs hd. Last time I used it it was at least 3months ago. I did not like it but can't remember why. I will take another look at time next week though.

Alive hd. Awesome Addon, one of my favs. I like my rock/metal/alternative music and this is fantastic. Use it numerous times a week.

As for content, this kodi forum and it's moderators don't like addons that offer some content, if it's free lie available oline then I guess its OK. Mainly issues with 3rd party addons. I'm no expert on the situation so can't say much. It's not very often developers such as yourself come in here and post their addons. It's a shame as I believe everyone should work together with kodi.
Ok. now i understand. Thanks for explaining.
Install FDJ.HD, go to Documented and watch one or two. It's a different kind of documentaries.
This addon only works with the youtube plugin in the official kodi repository. Without him, this addon does not work at all.
So i hope you understand now why this is still on this forum. All content comes from Youtube. All of it.
Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FDJ.HD [ Home of Alive.HD, Beats.HD and Documented.HD ]0