Emby integration with Kodi?
Is it possible to use Emby to start watching a movie/show then run kodi to pick up where you left off?  Or at least mark shows you've watched in one or the other?  Right now I have emby running against my media library and using MySQL for Kodi.  SHould I integrate Kodi and Emby better?  Is there a page that describes how to do this?

Thanks!
The Emby addon already takes care of the playback progress, so you should drop MySQL alltogether.
I played with the Emby addon a little on a remote kodi.  It seems to want to connect to emby then go from there.  So we're not using the Kodi Movies/TV navigation any longer?   Or perhaps I grabbed the wrong emby addon?
(2018-10-02, 14:34)jglazer63 Wrote: So we're not using the Kodi Movies/TV navigation any longer?   Or perhaps I grabbed the wrong emby addon?

Emby Addon -> will add all Videos to Kodi Library. (takes time to sync)
Embycon Addon -> will allow to browse Emby Database directly if the Skin Supports it (i prefer Embuary Skin for this).
(2018-10-02, 14:34)jglazer63 Wrote: I played with the Emby addon a little on a remote kodi.  It seems to want to connect to emby then go from there.  So we're not using the Kodi Movies/TV navigation any longer?   Or perhaps I grabbed the wrong emby addon?

Hi there [emoji2]

Essentially, Emby for Kodi takes over the Kodi database itself. This allows your Emby content to appear within your Kodi library and behave as your regular content. The Kodi shortcuts you mentioned will still work. However, if you want to have your content separated like in Emby, then use the shortcuts made for you by the add-on under videos or smart playlists or you can make your own smart playlist to get what you want.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emby integration with Kodi?0