• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin
Im also having the same problem and all the comedy listings are not listed like on the site. for example all seasons of Chappelle's Show.Thanks
Remember - This plugin sat stalled for a long time, therefore when it was created the pages of the site were slightly different.

Look guy`s the problem with the streaming comes from memory leaks and indexing errors.

I personally have a very stable system, i patched my xbe and use t3ch build 20/04/2008
with the old mplayer.dll and have no problems at all.

I you get kicked from a stream, exit out of the video and go back in, run it again.

That normally works.

The chappelles` show season listings - was never a bug.

I used a separate listing method for comedy on the site when the plugin was in development and chappelles` folder had no seasons in it then.

I also never watch that show so i didn`t bother to check the folder hehe.

I have revised it and it`s all fine - the new plugin is on my google code downloads page.

Hagen may look at the Veoh proxy when he has time, for now i suggest you download the 20/04/2008 t3ch build patch the xbe and run it in tandem with your new build.

Although, the fix elupus has made to mplayer.dll and the revision i added to the plugin will
allow you to get most of the content.

Cheers Voinage.
I patched my .xbe as well and everything runs fine. Tried Peep Show and Arrested Development.
Just as a note, I've used the (superb...thanks Unbehagen) Veoh Proxy script on my PC a few times and have had instances of the download/stream stopping at random points.

I'm not sure where the problem lies but it seems more like some dodgy network issue than anything as it is quite random. At some points in the day I can stream or download fine, other times it cuts out after a few minutes...and that is taking XBMC and any plugins completely out of the loop.

Got to love python though, I managed to run the veoh proxy on my Nokia N800 the other day and stream something from ninjavideo using mplayer. N800 couldn't handle the video for more than a few choppy seconds but it was cool in a "isn't portable code damn nice" kind of way.

Ninjavideo plugin is bloody great Voinage, keep up the ridiculous amount of good work.
Like i mentioned before: its a bug in the veoh proxy script.
that's just it.

You should check the veo proxy google code site.
The bug is mentioned there and somebody called "gerkensm" is working on that issue. So be patient...
PKOneTwo Wrote:Like i mentioned before: its a bug in the veoh proxy script.
that's just it.

You should check the veo proxy google code site.
The bug is mentioned there and somebody called "gerkensm" is working on that issue. So be patient...

For info if anyone wants it the error I get on PC is:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 352, in sendVeoh
    raise inst
IOError: [Errno socket error] (11001, 'getaddrinfo failed')
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 70, in answer_request
    s.serveNinjaVideo(request_path, requestedRange, sendData)
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 143, in serveNinjaVideo
    s.sendVeoh(s.wfile, hashes,myUrlRoot,myFileHash,hrange)
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 363, in sendVeoh
    raise e
weateallthepies Wrote:For info if anyone wants it the error I get on PC is:

Code:
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 352, in sendVeoh
    raise inst
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 70, in answer_request
    s.serveNinjaVideo(request_path, requestedRange, sendData)
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 143, in serveNinjaVideo
    s.sendVeoh(s.wfile, hashes,myUrlRoot,myFileHash,hrange)
  File "C:\Downloads\default.py", line 363, in sendVeoh
    raise e

Here you go: http://code.google.com/p/veohproxy/issues/detail?id=1
post your log there

to me it seems that a socket isn't initialized correctly or closed, but not opened again...Well I didn't know the veo prxy script code, so just a guess...

but you should upload your log..it probably could help "gerkensem"

c ya buddies
The owner of the project is Unbehagen the creator of the plugin code for xbmc.

The fault is already flagged and i`m sure that he is very aware.

Time folks, thats all.
Voinage Wrote:The owner of the project is Unbehagen the creator of the plugin code for xbmc.

The fault is already flagged and i`m sure that he is very aware.

Time folks, thats all.

right, my mistake...
gerkensm = unbehagen Wink
(wave)

<3 Voinage
There isnt a way to record what i am watching or just leave it downloading, cause sometimes my internet connection isnt that good.

Thanks. and EXCELLENT work with this plug... just fine
I dont get this. When I Un-Zip "Hagens Veohproxy", I have cachehandler.py, mightyhttp.py, and default.py. How is this supose to look in my scripts folder? Do I have to create a folder to put it in?
@ Spc4: Of course you have...name it how you like to...
doesn't really matter...but you have t put that in a folder..

@ kamicasse: I didn't used the veohproxy cript in windows, but i know there is a programm called: "Streamripper" or something with "Stream" and "rip"...
You can try to use that for ripping a tream on the fly (played by windows media player..

by the way: there was something said about the veoproxy being able to download the whole movie..i've read it somewhere..when i found it again, i'll post the link...

perhaps yu can beging searching yourself here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33025&page=1
Please try the new veohproxy 1.1, released just minutes ago. I implemented some sort of failure tolerance where it tries to resume broken downloads... Please submit bugs regarding the veohproxy script to google code - I'm not reading this forum too often.
Unbehagen Wrote:Please try the new veohproxy 1.1, released just minutes ago. I implemented some sort of failure tolerance where it tries to resume broken downloads... Please submit bugs regarding the veohproxy script to google code - I'm not reading this forum too often.

Just tried it out. Video stops even sooner. Treid to play one of ninjavideos movies for testing (vengeance Trilogy I) and stops after 30 sec to 1 minute.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Ninja Video Plugin1