Keymap A Favorite Shortcut To Launch
Hi guys. I am trying to figure out how i can keymap one of my favorite shortcuts i added to my favorites to launch via a button or key.
I need to know if there is any addon that can turn a favorite shortcut into an addon so i can launch it via keymap addon. or if there is any commands that i can edit in the keymap config file that can activate my favorite shortcuts.
i really need to know this too found nothing online. does super favourites have an auto launch on add-on feature?
Maybe this will help: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2497656
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767
that explains how to add shortcuts as widgets, but you can not keymap a wiget. i need my shortcuts to launch via a press of a button. maybe if there was a way to keymap a wiget, that could work.
(2018-11-27, 18:08)03stevensmi Wrote: that explains how to add shortcuts as widgets, but you can not keymap a wiget. i need my shortcuts to launch via a press of a button. maybe if there was a way to keymap a wiget, that could work.

just trying to do the same thing. any success meanwhile?
(2020-09-17, 22:39)nibnib Wrote:
(2018-11-27, 18:08)03stevensmi Wrote: that explains how to add shortcuts as widgets, but you can not keymap a wiget. i need my shortcuts to launch via a press of a button. maybe if there was a way to keymap a wiget, that could work.

just trying to do the same thing. any success meanwhile?

i tried to edit one of the xml files from superfavoret (ik, its spelled wrong lol), but it didn't work. We still have to do without. Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap A Favorite Shortcut To Launch1