Suggestion to move/rename some settings
There are a couple of settings that I feel need some attention. These are really minor, cosmetic things but I find them a little strange and perhaps I'm not the only one? Smile

1. System / Audio / GUI Sounds

I'd expect to find these options inside the Interface settings. I always look for it there because it's related to the GUI.
Rationale: It's not really a system audio setting, in the same way that the Skin options aren't system display settings.

2. PVR & Live TV / Guide / Updates

Regarding the "Don't cache in local database" option: Enabling it disables the cache. Disabling it enables the cache.
Its description states "by default, the guide data is cached in a local database to speed up importing on startup."

I feel this option's logic needs inverting and it should then be labelled as "Cache in local database". Also without the "by default" part of the description.
Rationale: It makes more sense to enable a feature by enabling an option, rather than disabling a feature by enabling an option. The description should just explain what the option does, as default settings could be different for devices that have Kodi pre-installed.

I realise this one would be quite difficult to change as it reverses the logic of the option so if it were changed, the option's setting would change when users upgrade.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suggestion to move/rename some settings0