Sort By Release date
Hello,
Thanks for what you do.

I would like to be able to sort my movies by release date. There is only the option per year.

Do you have a solution? Smile

Thank you
Aren't they both the same? The year is the release year.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-01-16, 21:01)Karellen Wrote: Aren't they both the same? The year is the release year.

Smile the date with the day is the month or the first aired
In which country? release dates can be different, Kodi uses the year as defined by your scraper. Playlist sorts can be done by year, date added, air date (TV) and a few more Smart playlists (wiki) the solution is to either work within bounds of a smartplaylist rule(s) or write your own script to tease out what the scraper pulls.
In addition, to show the full date eg 14 March 2006 instead of 2006 would be up to the individual skin.

The data is already available, it just needs to be implemented.

Extract from a NFO File.
xml:
<director>Seth Gordon</director>
<premiered>2017-05-12</premiered>
<year>2017</year>
<status></status>
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sort By Release date0