Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO Transparancy Problem
I hope someone can help me with this little annoying problem I am experiencing right now.
I have just Installed LibreELEC on my Raspberry Pi and I used my favorite Skin Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO. The only thing is, that the transparancy of the Menus is too high it is almost a see through menu! So when you for example open too many windows, you are no longer able to properly read the text. If you don't really understand what I am meaning by that, please just take a look at this photo:
My question is, how do I decrease or disable the transperancy of the menus?
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks
Is there really no way?
Did you try a clean reinstall - remove all remaining files from kodi and Aeon Nox Silvo and start from scratch? this should usually help when setting it up.
If this doesn't do the trick try to talk to Mike in the Aeon Nox Silvo Thread and tell him what the problem is.
(2019-01-30, 21:38)flexo Wrote: I hope someone can help me with this little annoying problem I am experiencing right now.
I have just Installed LibreELEC on my Raspberry Pi and I used my favorite Skin Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO. The only thing is, that the transparancy of the Menus is too high it is almost a see through menu! So when you for example open too many windows, you are no longer able to properly read the text. If you don't really understand what I am meaning by that, please just take a look at this photo:
My question is, how do I decrease or disable the transperancy of the menus?
Hope someone can help me.
Thanks

Fixed on Git if you want to test it out.

Will be in the next skin update.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 SiLVO Transparancy Problem0