in one side front or back
*let me have your
and in the other side
*media, XBMC

and all this with alternate 5 logo ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:...and all this with alternate 5 logo?
That, or Alternate Version 4, I that that either or (or both) could look good:
http://xbmc.org/stuff/XBMC_logo_guidelines.pdf
with the "XBMC MEDIA CENTER" part as well (which can be moved under as well if you like), download:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc/XB...e_v1.0.zip

...or you could also make something that is transparent in the middle and instead have other linings similar to this example:
http://xbmc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/x...Splash.png

Transparent in the middle might work well on colored T-Shirts Wink
Gamester17 Wrote:"Fanboy" with the XBMC logotype text underneath in small print
I like that one!
Gamester17 Wrote:"HTPC Evolution!" (with the XBMC logotype text underneath in small print)
How about HTPC Revolution? (why not declare XBMC as revolutionary Big Grin?)
Gamester17 Wrote:"XBMC, free your media!"
"XBMC, free never tasted as good as now!"
Doesn't this implicate that XBMC is used (mostly) for downloaded content? And is it wise to profile XBMC like that? You perhaps mean you free your media because XBMC is opensource, but other people might read something else...
"All your media are belong to XBMC".
With the xbmc logo in 8-bit depth.
Enterntainment at the next/new level
My remote, my media? Smile
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Four for your consideration:

1. </drudgery>

2. hors categorie

(from Tour de France difficulty rankings for the mountain climbs, with the most difficult being termed hors categorie or 'beyond category')

3. Live Free or Die.

4. the Power of Freedom (front)
the Freedom of Power (back)
Ironic that at first this was suppose to be only for the xbox and now that it has grow to multi-platform it would be difficult to get rid of XB from MC at least of the meaning, I think thats why you want to get used to only use the alt. 4 and 5 logo the green XB is too obvious..

BTW great ideas, keep them going !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:[...] it would be difficult to get rid of XB from MC at least of the meaning, I think thats why you want to get used to only use the alt. 4 and 5 logo the green XB is too obvious..

XBMC - eXeptionally Brilliant Media Center Laugh
Reaven,
Those T-Shirts look sweet. I'd buy one from ya Nod

-Bahndit
Bahndit Wrote:Reaven,
Those T-Shirts look sweet. I'd buy one from ya Nod

-Bahndit

Thanks a lot , we would see if they get to sale!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:Ironic that at first this was suppose to be only for the xbox and now that it has grow to multi-platform it would be difficult to get rid of XB from MC at least of the meaning, I think thats why you want to get used to only use the alt. 4 and 5 logo the green XB is too obvious.
Yes, that is correct, XBMC now just mean XBMC Media Center, no more and no less, as a semi-recursive abbreviation. However that discussion is off-topic and instead belongs in here => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=28033 (if anywhere).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Quote:However that discussion is off-topic

I know I was just making an observation.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
indeed - bump!
This is one cool link.

I want those hoodies... Really nice, I love white jackets and bags, so I would definitely want one for me.

Thanks for this thread. Big Grin

ImageImageImageImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Official Merchandise Store18