Solved Graphics Problem
I have used with great success Krypton v17.6 on both my ASUS all in one PC with Intel HD Graphics 530 and my NUC5i5RYH with Intel HD Graphics 6000. They both use Windows 10 64 bit. I recently installed Leía v18.1 over both and it works great on the ASUS but crashes on the NUC. It crashes so thoroughly that the only way back is to reboot.

Strangely I get the same result with using VLC player v2.2.8 and then upgrading to v3.0.6, with the upgrade working on the ASUS but crashing on the NUC. On the VLC forum it was found that the culprit was a Radeon Vega graphics processor.

So my question is, in the absence of a Radeon Vega processor, is it possible there is an incompatibility between Leia and my relatively old graphics set-up on the NUC?
It is disappointing that nobody can help.

I am wondering whether Intel’s new treatment of drivers may be the cause as from the 6th generation onwards (like my ASUS) they now use Windows drivers, whereas for 5th generation (like my NUC) and earlier they use their own.

Could this be a factor?
Sorry you have been ignored.
It is difficult to evaluate the issue without a debug log (wiki) posted to https://paste.kodi.tv
Hope you get more feedback once you have done that.
Thank you for your reply.

Since you sent it I have rectified the problem. I completely uninstalled v17.6 and then clean installed v18.1 adding the bits and pieces I wanted. It took quite a while but it works flawlessly and I am very pleased. So it looks like I do not have a graphics problem.

Thank you also to Leia’s developers who have produced an impressively responsive media player.
Then we can take the solve to a re-installation from scratch of the pieces most needed. Left me wondering if you had a specific add-on that perhaps wasn't Leia compatible?

Thread marked solved.
As a point of interest I re-installed everything I had previously installed on the earlier version.

It doesn’t matter though. I am very happy.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Graphics Problem0