Music with Artist Slideshow and Visualisation
Hi Folks,

Metropolis is my favorite skin which I've used for a long time. Recently I went to add the artist slideshow add-on to go with playing music, ideally behind a visualisation. Settings seem to indicate this is an option, but all I get is the Music menu background showing behind the visualisation. I thought it may be a problem with my Linux/NAS install, but the same thing happens when I test this on a Windows 10 PC. I'm using Kodi 17.6 with current/latest add-ons.

Artist Slideshow and a visualisation seem to work under 1 or 2 other skins I've tried, but I don't want to change skin.

Is there something I am missing somewhere to get the artist slideshow working, or something I should check?
Most likely a layer order issue caused by changes in Kodi after the version of Metropolis you are using was released (for Kodi 17.0 originally). I'm not sure if jingai is still patching Metropolis for older versions of Kodi.  
If the problem is there on a newer Kodi 18 install I can see about getting the fix if it's still needed into the beta we are working on and into the final version for 18 when released.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music with Artist Slideshow and Visualisation0