• 1(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 13630
Have fun: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc/XB...g_mirror=0
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Hey Wiso,

Thanks for the update. Can we just back up the UserData folder in user/document and settings.... and then install or should we uninstall the existing program first.

THX,

Dave
awesome, thanks.
Thank you WiSo!! I look forward to using this release.

I don't know about other users, but I like to rename my old XBMC directory and start with a clean install to properly troubleshoot these releases. In case a release is problematic, I just delete it and rename the old one back.
so, n00b question

does this installer handle all pre-reqs i need for xbmc to run? I read an earlier post that had 10 steps including installing SDL.NET and OpenGL Wrangler. Is that still required or does this package have it all?

i can't get it to play ISO files so wondering if i'm missing some things.
Still not working here, same problem as the previous build (black screen + crash when attempting to play a video). Only 12882 works.

-- PHelps
rodercot Wrote:Thanks for the update. Can we just back up the UserData folder in user/document and settings.... and then install or should we uninstall the existing program first.

Yes but a clean install is recommended to do proper testing.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
imfletcher Wrote:does this installer handle all pre-reqs i need for xbmc to run?
Yes, no additional files are needed.

imfletcher Wrote:i can't get it to play ISO files so wondering if i'm missing some things.
mmh right, same here. Was working recently...
Phelps Wrote:Still not working here, same problem as the previous build (black screen + crash when attempting to play a video). Only 12882 works.

-- PHelps

Which video card. Regardless that it works with 12882 do you have the newest driver and tested it with glinfo?
aewsome stuff thanks wiso.
been impatiently hanging out for teh next release Smile

going to test and see if DVDs work rpoperly for me now. fingers crossed
budwize Wrote:going to test and see if DVDs work rpoperly for me now. fingers crossed

I doubt that there were many changes in that direction but lemme know (including debug log).
Hope to get a bug queue for the windows port soon.
wiso you champion. DVds are working. whoohooooo

anyone know if you can set xbmc to upscale DVDs?
how do i do the debug log ?
the previous build i was getting that similar error as some others were here with is endlessly buffering
budwize Wrote:wiso you champion. DVds are working. whoohooooo
anyone know if you can set xbmc to upscale DVDs?

Cudos to the team because I didn't changed anything according to DVDs recently Wink
Doesn't the upscaler work for DVDs? have to admit that I didn't test it yet.
XBMC should always upscale all videos by default (not just DVD-Video), ...are you saying that it doesn't?
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 136300