XBMC openSUSE 11.0 rpms
maybe found the problem.

XBMC/system folder contains lots of precompiled libs..can i remove them and rebuild?

make clean does not delete them

Thanks
The code for those aren't with the normal svn. They are more than likely what is causing your problem as they are all compiled on ubuntu. You can recompile them from sources at http://xbmc.svn.sf.net/svnroot/xbmc/bran...rt/sources . Be warned that that code isn't nearly as simple to build as xbmc itself.
althekiller Wrote:The code for those aren't with the normal svn. They are more than likely what is causing your problem as they are all compiled on ubuntu. You can recompile them from sources at http://xbmc.svn.sf.net/svnroot/xbmc/bran...rt/sources . Be warned that that code isn't nearly as simple to build as xbmc itself.

i'm downloading source now, let me see what can i do.
bye the way... exist a readme? or some instructions on what can i do?
Nope Wink
SadSad

can you help me somehow? WinkWink

btw, youe help is really appreciate
How about you just wait a couple days and you won't have to worry about it anymore Wink
althekiller Wrote:How about you just wait a couple days and you won't have to worry about it anymore Wink

YOU ARE SIMPLY GREAT!!!! thanks a lot..
I'm having a problem connecting to samba shares, it freezes Sad I'm gonna reinstall opensuse using the 32-bit version this time and I'll see if I have the same problem. I'm getting annoying problem with the 64-bit version (not just with xbmc).
rember that i have packaged an svn version...

i hope you to solve your problems..

btw.. wtha kind of problems with 64bit?
Browsing samba freezes on 64bit in general.
anubisg1 Wrote:rember that i have packaged an svn version...

i hope you to solve your problems..

btw.. wtha kind of problems with 64bit?

Some programs don't have a 64-bit executable so you end up having to install a 32-bit version and the 32-bit dependencies. I'm going back to 32-bit, less hassle.

althekiller Wrote:Browsing samba freezes on 64bit in general.

Another reason I'm going back to 32-bit! Smile
althekiller Wrote:Browsing samba freezes on 64bit in general.

happy to know that's not due to my fault

althekiller Wrote:How about you just wait a couple days and you won't have to worry about it anymore Wink

btw, once you have done, please post here Big GrinBig Grin
Well, I reinstalled the 32-bit version and everything works perfectly now. Thanks!
all problems has been fixed.....

enjoy 32 and 64bit rpms

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC openSUSE 11.0 rpms1