Kodi Pauses
(2019-08-02, 08:26)rymufc77 Wrote: Anyone knows why kodi is pausing every 30 seconds or so ? then when i hit play again it pauses for another 30 seconds.
tks

I am having the exact same issue. Initially, it seemed to stop after the first 5 minutes into a program but now it usually does it all the way through. I too am using kodi 17.6. I have an MXQ pro 4k Android box. I am using ipvanish and have turned it on and off if that could make a difference.
Obviously I know little of how this stuff works and will follow the thread. Thanks in advance.
We're still awaiting a debug log (wiki) from any of the various users reporting this problem.

Also for some, a note of our VPN policy (wiki) may be in order as well.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-02, 22:16)DarrenHill Wrote: @Beejay2004 - same comment applies about a debug log (wiki) as above, if you can provide one.

Logfile uploaded to
https://paste.kodi.tv/dehakosuco
@Beejay2004 - your device contains addons that violate our piracy policy (wiki). This is part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here. No device containing them is eligible for support here whilst they are installed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-03, 13:17)DarrenHill Wrote: @Beejay2004 - your device contains addons that violate our piracy policy (wiki). This is part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here. No device containing them is eligible for support here whilst they are installed.

The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Re-done using Crackle...same problem
Kodi log here https://paste.kodi.tv/uxupizefis
@Beejay2004 - please enable debug logging from the beginning.

See debug log (wiki) for details of where to enable that (enable it, reboot, manipulate Kodi to trigger the issue then upload the log, after which debug logging can be turned off again).

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-03, 13:30)Beejay2004 Wrote:
(2019-08-03, 13:17)DarrenHill Wrote: @Beejay2004 - your device contains addons that violate our piracy policy (wiki). This is part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here. No device containing them is eligible for support here whilst they are installed.

Re-done using Crackle...same problem
Kodi log here https://paste.kodi.tv/uxupizefis

Nothing on my system now except Kodi Repo, this problem began Friday 26 July, hoping you guys can solve this
(2019-08-03, 13:33)DarrenHill Wrote: @Beejay2004 - please enable debug logging from the beginning.

See debug log (wiki) for details of where to enable that (enable it, reboot, manipulate Kodi to trigger the issue then upload the log, after which debug logging can be turned off again).

Ok, will do it now
(2019-08-03, 13:50)Beejay2004 Wrote:
(2019-08-03, 13:33)DarrenHill Wrote: @Beejay2004 - please enable debug logging from the beginning.

Ok, will do it now

Log file https://paste.kodi.tv/ecaziciwew
You've still got 3 orphaned scripts running on your device from the Exodus banned addon (wiki) (yet another reason why we love them so much). I'd strongly advise you to remove those - will need to be done outside Kodi using a file manager. You can find them in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons (three folders in there relating to the scripts will need to be deleted).

For the issue itself, unfortunately there's nothing in the log that corresponds to any 30s timings. There are a few errors relating to unverified https connections, but the timings don't match. Those would need to be related to the addon author as to whether they need looking at or not.

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-03, 14:06)DarrenHill Wrote: You've still got 3 orphaned scripts running on your device from the Exodus banned addon (wiki) (yet another reason why we love them so much). I'd strongly advise you to remove those - will need to be done outside Kodi using a file manager. You can find them in /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons (three folders in there relating to the scripts will need to be deleted).

For the issue itself, unfortunately there's nothing in the log that corresponds to any 30s timings. There are a few errors relating to unverified https connections, but the timings don't match. Those would need to be related to the addon author as to whether they need looking at or not.

So you are not sure why it's happening?
I will remove those scripts now.
Will you be passing on the info to the developer of Crackle?
Not sure what to do now, upgrading to 18.3 causes Kodi to crash adding Library Integration when updating TV shows from TVDB & TV Show Next Aired is incompatible with Leia. Thanks for your time though.
See this thread for details about the TVDB issue and a work-around to stop the crashing.

The thread for crackle is here, although it's been dormant for years. Whether he is contactable via GitHub or elsewhere I have no idea.

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Pauses0