Rotating Music Extrafanart does not work
(2019-09-26, 15:49)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-26, 15:30)shedrock Wrote: Laugh I did reading it after I saw that.

Here is the AB userdata settings.xml file. I removed the API keys:
https://paste.kodi.tv/yujatulewi

Here is the kodi log file. It won't let me post any more than this.
https://paste.kodi.tv/fufavamuso.kodi

I see lots of these errors:
Code:

ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/music/ArtistInfoKodi

Is that 100% the correct location?

IIRC @rmrector recommends to only add API keys for kyradb but if your artwork is downloading then I guess it's ok.

EDIT: Only need to run AB for a single artists not all of them if anyone asks for another debug log (wiki) 
Yes, it is for certain. Maybe this is a LibreELEC thing. I am not 200% sure of course so I am going to blow everything away and start from scratch. I have 2 backup SSD installs ready to go anyway, but I am going to give it another try and see what happens. I will try to install a drive locally to store the music etc. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for all your help Mike.

Shedrock
Let me just start off by saying, if anyone got this to work on LibreELEC the way it is intended to work without SHS, that's amazing! I have spent many hours trying to get this working between yesterday and today and I have had zero success thus far. I have read the wiki on setting up the AIF and I still can't get it working. I even used an attached HD directly to my LE box to see if this would make a difference, as well as created in the LE default "Music" folder another folder named ArtistInfoKodi which is what I set for the AIF. Anyway, it only stored some of the artist images, but it never once saved extrafanart. I also imported my saved kodi_musicdb2019-09-24.xml (single) file.

Anyway it seems like only in Windows can I see the Fanart1, Fanart2, etc. being saved as I watch it being created. Again, this is the identical setup as my LE installation, minus the database files of course. I even did this 3 times, twice on the same system, and once on another older box with LE installed. I also tried it with LE 9.0.2, as well as LE 9.1.501.

I will however give it another shot on Windows at some point tomorrow to see if I can get it all working there. If I do, then this may confirm for (me) that it may be an LE issue, but I don't know that for certain. I shall keep you guys posted.

Regards,

shedrock
I don't use LibreELEC, so I cannot comment on it specifically. Can you confirm you have adjusted this setting in Artwork Beef to greater than 1...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-27, 01:20)Karellen Wrote: I don't use LibreELEC, so I cannot comment on it specifically. Can you confirm you have adjusted this setting in Artwork Beef to greater than 1...
I have that set to 20.

(2019-09-27, 01:41)shedrock Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 01:20)Karellen Wrote: I don't use LibreELEC, so I cannot comment on it specifically. Can you confirm you have adjusted this setting in Artwork Beef to greater than 1...
I have that set to 20.

You have don't add artwork but use local files so that why they aren't being downloaded.
(2019-09-27, 02:21)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2019-09-27, 01:41)shedrock Wrote:
I have that set to 20.  

You have don't add artwork but use local files so that why they aren't being downloaded.  
Yeah, I see that. That's about when I got completely frustrated and desperate. I did have it set to off prior to that. Big Grin
If you still have the same error when running Artwork Beef then you have a path issue. If Artwork Beef can't find the path that's a problem.
(2019-09-27, 02:37)mikeSiLVO Wrote: If you still have the same error when running Artwork Beef then you have a path issue. If Artwork Beef can't find the path that's a problem.
I'll do a fresh install on Windows tomorrow and see what happens. I'll keep you guys posted. Big Grin
Well, it is official. This just does not work correctly with LibreELEC. I spent another half a day playing around with this, and it simply does not work as intended, at least not for me. I just did a quick Windows installation and it works perfectly. I just spent less than 5 minutes configuring it and it just works! The only thing I could not accomplish is the artist.nfo creation. I exported my single file music library and then imported it, and it still didn't create any, unless I am doing something wrong. I do wish someone using LibreELEC would test it out as well, just to confirm, but...

Thanks for all your help @mikeSiLVO & @Karellen. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-09-27, 23:32)shedrock Wrote: The only thing I could not accomplish is the artist.nfo creation.
Is this problem with LibreELEC, or Kodi or both? Can you detail the steps you used.

artist.nfo requires the Artist Information Folder. Kodi won't create nfo files anywhere else for artists.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-09-27, 23:36)Karellen Wrote: Is this problem with LibreELEC, or Kodi or both? Can you detail the steps you used.

artist.nfo requires the Artist Information Folder. Kodi won't create nfo files anywhere else for artists. 
It is with LE and Kodi, at least for me.

Here's what I did step by step.

1 - I created a folder C:\Temp\Music to store my music folders.
2 - Created a folder C:\Temp\KodiArtistInfo as the Kodi  AIF.
3 - I exported my Single file library and then imported it.

Below I have attached a few images to show what took place.

Hope this helps. Big Grin
From the little I can see there, I think you have tagging problems in your music files.

But can you upload your music database to https://uploadfiles.io/ and PM me the link.

Hopefully I can attract @DaveBlake if I cannot figure it out.
My Signature
(2019-09-28, 01:09)Karellen Wrote:  
@Karellen - PM sent. Also, I use MP3tag to tag all my ripped CD's. I am not sure if that matters. Huh
@shedrock

What you gave me does not match the screenshots.
My Signature
(2019-09-28, 01:21)Karellen Wrote: What you gave me does not match the screenshots.
Ignore. Now that I have your DB, I can see the bigger picture.

For a start there is a tagging problem. Is this the cause of the missing artist.nfo?? No idea yet, but lets fix the tagging first and see what happens.

You have this in your database. Note the entries in strArtist column

Whereas from my database, it should look like this...

Somehow you have duplicated MBID's instead of Artist names.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Rotating Music Extrafanart does not work0