I have a two part question concerning mythweb.
I am getting this error in debian buster: !!NoTrans: You are missing a php extension for mysql interaction. Please install php-mysqli or similar!! I have looked up solutions for this and none of them worked and yes I checked for that package or similiar and that does not seem to be the issue. Any solution for this that works Smile? Second question: Is their anyway to delete the mythweb database and have it rebuild itself like you can with mythconverg but without deleting my mythtv database and settings. I just want to rebuild the mythweb database because mythweb used to work and I think deleting the database and settings may fix it.
(2019-10-25, 12:26)JenrasGomes Wrote: I am getting this error in debian buster: !!NoTrans: You are missing a php extension for mysql interaction. Please install php-mysqli or similar!! I have looked up solutions for this and none of them worked and yes I checked for that package or similiar and that does not seem to be the issue. Any solution for this that works Smile? Second question: Is their anyway to delete the mythweb database and have it rebuild itself like you can with mythconverg but without deleting my mythtv database and settings. I just want to rebuild the mythweb database because mythweb used to work and I think deleting the database and settings may fix it.

(1) Not a Kodi issue. ask at forums.mythtv.org for help.

(2) Did you apt install php-mysqli like the error message said to?

(3) There is no separate mythweb database. It just reads mythtv.

(4) Mythweb breaks a lot with php issues after linux upgrades. see https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?t=2770 for ideas to update the php modules for apache2
(2019-10-25, 12:26)JenrasGomes Wrote: I am getting this error in debian buster: !!NoTrans: You are missing a php extension for mysql interaction. Please install php-mysqli or similar!! I have looked up solutions for this and none of them worked and yes I checked for that package or similiar and that does no @karellen-Link removed t seem to be the issue. Any solution fo @karellen-Link removed r this that works Smile? Second question: Is their anyway to delete the mythweb database and have it rebuild itself like you can with mythconverg but without deleting my mythtv database and settings. I just want to rebuild the mythweb database because mythweb used to work and I think deleting the database and settings may fix it.@karellen-Link removed

issue got solved!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I have a two part question concerning mythweb.0