Release PowerNation TV - Updated Version 2022.03.05

From Wikipedia: PowerNation is an American automotive how-to enthusiast television program that began originally as PowerBlock. The programming is produced by Gray Television, which purchased the assets of PowerNation's former owner Raycom Media in 2019. PowerNation consists of a block of automotive enthusiast shows including Engine Power, XOR (Xtreme Off Road), Truck Tech, and Detroit Muscle. PowerNation airs on the History Channel and NBCSN.

PowerNation TV brings you in-depth how-to shows to cater to your automotive interests. There are plenty of free episodes to provide hours of entertainment. Tested with Matrix on Linux. YMMV if you're using other versions or platforms. Download from the link below, or from my add-ons page. This add-on is not available from my repo.

PowerNation TV - v 2021.10.12
PowerNation TV - v 2022.02.04
PowerNation TV - v 2022.03.05

If you have any issues with the add-on, please enable log notifications in the add-on settings and post a link to a full debug log (wiki).

Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
Minor changes to the website caused the add-on to fail when attempting to view episodes in the Season folders. An updated version is now available from the link in the first post.
Kodi Nexus (20.2) on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix (19.3) on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: LG Channels | Xumo Play | DistroTV | Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PowerNation TV - Updated Version 2022.03.050