I can't download installer from official Kodi site
When i click version what I want to download it imform me: Download started. But nothing is currently downloading
(2019-12-29, 22:30)Hyper_RTM Wrote: When i click version what I want to download it imform me: Download started. But nothing is currently downloading

It also give you a link to manually download if that happends
(2019-12-30, 11:13)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2019-12-29, 22:30)Hyper_RTM Wrote: When i click version what I want to download it imform me: Download started. But nothing is currently downloading

I don't think so

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pefKJ8H...sp=sharing
(2020-01-01, 20:25)Hyper_RTM Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 11:13)T-bird_se Wrote:

I don't think so

It does...

Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2020-01-01, 21:17)whysoserious Wrote:
(2020-01-01, 20:25)Hyper_RTM Wrote:
(2019-12-30, 11:13)T-bird_se Wrote: It also give you a link to manually download if that happends  
I don't think so

It does...

Did you looked at my screenshot? I haven't that option Sad Try to download for Other and more
Didn't click on your google link, wouldn't be prudent. If you want to attach screenshots, click on the "i" button in the reply menu bar:

Now that you've given more complete information about what you're trying to do, we can see that it appears there are no direct downloads available for those OS's / Devices. Hopefully, the various links on the Wiki pages that come up can help you.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
I think the problem is that all three of the "other" buttons actually open wiki pages rather than triggering a download:

So maybe you have pop-ups blocked, and so you're not seeing that page opening up but just seeing the page that appears on the main page afterwards, which does match the image presented (without the manual download link as it's not actually directly downloading anything).

@Hyper_RTM - which version are you actually looking for?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Im looking for version for HTPC
Other question is: Can i watch local TV channels on Kodi?
(2020-01-02, 08:17)Hyper_RTM Wrote: Im looking for version for HTPC
That does not help. Which operating system are you using? Windows? Android? Other?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
On the HTPC i use other OS
Specifically which OS do you use?

What is its name and version?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I dont know
If your HTPC does not have an existing OS you want to keep and will only use the HTPC for Kodi then this will be more appropriate https://libreelec.tv/downloads_new/

LibreELEC provides a minimal Linux OS and Kodi in one complete package which is specifically designed for use on equipment to be used as dedicated Kodi boxes.
Okay. But can i watch local TV channels on Kodi?
How do you currently receive TV? The Kodi live TV function requires either a HTPC with tuners built in, or a network tuner device such as a HDHomeRun, alternatively some TV service providers supply IPTV streams which can be used in Kodi.

It all depends on what Country you're in and what equipment you have.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I can't download installer from official Kodi site0