Mapping Remote Control
I am trying to remap the yellow button on my remote to display codec info while watching a video, I just can't seem to get it to work. The set command for my yellow button is below:

<!-- Yellow button: ctrl-alt-3: this is a placeholder -->
      <t mod="ctrl, alt">Notification(Key, Yellow, 3)</t> <!-- Yellow button -->

I think the command for codec info is PlayerDebug, which is ctrl shift and o on a keyboard. I am useless at understanding coding so some help would be greatly appreciated.
Bump?
Some skins offer the codec in the information panel (I didn't see it in the default) but there is extra real time information using keyboard 'o' or 'shft+alt+o' or shft+alt+d' familiarize yourself with these Keyboard controls (wiki)  and see this Remote controls (wiki)

HOW-TO:Modify keymaps (wiki) and Category:Custom keymaps (wiki) might be of assistance, I don't have a yellow button.
(2020-01-02, 18:56)PatK Wrote: Some skins offer the codec in the information panel (I didn't see it in the default) but there is extra real time information using keyboard 'o' or 'shft+alt+o' or shft+alt+d' familiarize yourself with these Keyboard controls (wiki)  and see this Remote controls (wiki)

HOW-TO:Modify keymaps (wiki) and Category:Custom keymaps (wiki) might be of assistance, I don't have a yellow button.

Already looked at all that, I am none the wiser Sad
(2020-01-02, 20:29)n00bftw Wrote: I am none the wiser
The skin Transparency! does display the video container in the OSD. eg. h264, h265, DivX, Xvid, mpeg, mpeg-4, etc. Features and supported formats (wiki) Choose your skin wisely. Codecinfo (wiki) this thread may offer some explanations https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=277344&page=4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mapping Remote Control0